Retaining talented employees is about understanding individual potential. This provides a solid platform for mapping out a viable career path that keeps an individual challenged and energised by their work.
- What is potential
- The importance of understanding potential
- Assessment of potential – an introduction
- Practical interactive activity
- Qualities of Leadership and Zones of Thinking
- Review and close
- An understanding of the importance of potential as it relates to retention
- Practical framework for gaining deeper insights into individual potential
- An appreciation of available assessment techniques
- HR functional heads and teams
- Organisation Development heads and teams
- Senior leaders
To learn more about individual potential and how to identify it, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to arrange a time for your workshop.